New Peters Village Helpline Number

  Keeping you informed and how to contact Trenport: Your Ward and Parish Councillors, local news publications and Trenport's website will be regularly updated with news. If you have any queries or would like a copy of the latest newsletter in larger print, please contact Trenport via the helpline. Call the helpline if you have a query about any matter […]

Road and Pavement faults – who to report to

If you have any road or pavement issues, you can contact KCC Highways and Transportation Department on-line on the following fault reporting link: or telephone 08458 247 800

Streetlights -Who do I report a problem to?

Report to the Parish Clerk.  It would be helpful if you could provide the Clerk with the column number of the streetlight or the nearest property and the road name

Weekly Bonus Ball draw

The new venue to purchase for bonus ball draw is the Medway Inn. Click here for further information 27.4.15